Hey there, stranger.
If you are looking to start a business in the UAE, then the chances are the country’s free zones are already on your radar. In truth, they are pretty difficult to miss. Offering 0% corporate and personal tax, 100% company ownership, 100% repatriation of capital and profits, no currency restrictions, and 100% import and export tax exemption – well, it’s little wonder they are so popular.
And that popularity stacks up to big business – in 2015, UAE free zones were valued at around USD 140bn. That’s over one third of the country’s total non-oil trade. There are over 40 in total, and while they serve up similar headline benefits, each also offers specific and unique advantages.
Fujairah Free Zone is located next to the Port of Fujairah. The biggest advantage of the companies, who are registered within fujairah free zone company formation is that they have easy access to all Arabian Gulf ports, the Red Sea, Iran, India and Pakistan. The Fujairah Free Zone company formation has grown rapidly in the two decades since its launch. Located, as the name suggests, in the emirate of Fujairah, it is home to businesses from all over the world – from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries as well as Asia, Africa, Europe, and the US.
So, if you are sold on the idea of business setup in Fujairah free zones but are still unsure on exactly which one, here are ten benefits to help you decide whether setting up in Fujairah Free Zone Authority is the right option for you.
Business setup in Fujairah is ideal for entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and multinational companies as it offers economic benefits, including new opportunities for business expansion, affordability, high-end infrastructure, advanced facilities, and convenience.
- Get multiple visas without committing to an office: Fujairah Free Zone Authority is particularly popular with solo entrepreneurs or those running small businesses. Here’s why: the FFZA flexi-desk option affords entrepreneurs (who do not require a constant physical presence within the UAE) access to business services such as desk space, conference room hire, and reception cover, all on a flexible ad-hoc basis. What’s more, entrepreneurs who choose this package are still able to apply for multiple visas without committing to permanent office space.
Fujairah Free Zone Authority is particularly popular with solo entrepreneurs or those running small businesses.
- Affordable: With a Fujairah Free Zone license, individuals and smaller companies can get the big business advantages of a free zone on a small business budget. Flexi-desk packages start at AED 5,300 for either a Free Zone Enterprise (FZE) or Free Zone Company (FZC), followed by a one-time charge of AED 1,500 for free zone utilities and an annual fee which starts at AED 18,000 (along with costs for resident visa and refundable security deposit). Meanwhile, virtual office packages are cheaper still. Even entrepreneurs who require actual office space find Fujairah to be cost effective, with office rental starting at just AED 20,000.
- Quick and easy to set up: Along with its affordability, the speed and ease with which entrepreneurs can set up in Fujairah free zone company formation adds to its appeal. License applications can be turned around in just one day. Entrepreneurs are only required to meet with free zone authorities once for around one hour – the rest is taken care of for you.
- No requirement for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from local sponsor: Entrepreneurs who are residents in the UAE are not required to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current sponsor when completing Fujairah free zone company registration. This makes it a popular choice with new and first-time business owners, or those looking to set up side businesses within the free zone while still employed.
- A variety of business types available: Perhaps the biggest driving factor behind Fujairah Free Zone Authority’s rapid growth is the wide range of license types and business activities that it allows. It is home to businesses from a broad range of industries including manufacturing, distribution and logistics. The free zone itself issues general trading, service/consultancy, investment, real estate, financial services and even alcohol and tobacco licenses. In order to facilitate these businesses, the free zone makes full use of its proximity to the Port of Fujairah and its vast warehouse space – a factor in many import/export companies selecting it for their business.
we can safely say that starting a business in the city is going to be very hard, especially if it’s your first time. This is mostly attributed to the government bureaucracy that places stringent measures to qualify for a business standing in the city. If you’re aiming to put one up in the city then here are some legal facts and terms you need to acquaint yourself with before you get started. The procedure of Company incorporation in Dubai resembles the procedures in most European countries provided that the foreign investors have acquired all the information about the business activity they will undertake and know all the business licensing requirements. Our agent of Company registration in Dubai can help you with more details about the main steps if you want to open a company in Dubai.
corporate PRO services in Dubai offers a professional service provided by our team of experts that have all the expertise and know-how that is required to submit your documents consistently and accurately, making the process faster and more cost effective. Global Corporate PRO Services is a one stop shop for all government services in the UAE. We offer a range of high value PRO and government services that can assist all types of companies and ventures to focus on their business plans, while we clear the path with streamlined license, visa and government services. We are Corporate PRO services company in Dubai, We guide our client to decide on the correct location for fixing a corporation and incorporate company compliant with all legal procedures. A Product Registration in Dubai is mandatory before distributing in the local market. Any company that wants to import, manufacture, distribute or sell any cosmetic product must independently register that product. Registration validity is on a company level, and requires presence of a Valid Trade / Industrial License in UAE with a related activity. The product must comply with the recommended health & safety specifications highlighted in CPSS (Consumer Products Safety Section). Only then Product Registration Certificate is issued. In case the product gets rejected, the Product Assessment Report is issued and such product is not allowed to be distributed in the local market (not approved product). Forex trading essentially means the buying or selling of currencies simultaneously. The exchange of currencies between different countries is inevitable and the main reason why the forex market is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world. There is no designated centralized marketplace for Forex trading in Dubai but is rather executed electronically over-the-counter (OTC), which means that all transactions are carried out via computer networks between investors worldwide. Also the forex market remains open 24 hours a day and five days a week with the starting of the Asian session till the closing of the US session. Hence the market remains highly volatile at all times with fluctuations in prices within no time.
Offshore or on-shore company in Dubai
The procedure for opening an offshore company in Dubai differs very much from the one necessary for incorporating an on-shore company. If you're not sure at this stage which one you need, please consider the following: A) An offshore company ( Ajman offshore company formation ) does not have any special requirements or limitations regarding the owners/shareholders of the company while. b) An onshore company does not allow full foreign ownership (the company requires a local "sponsor"). For more info on requirements please see: RAK offshore company formation.
DWC company formation (Dubai World Central), is one of the strategic business hubs developed by the Government of Dubai. Today, the Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central Free Zone) is the largest and leading global trade, business and aviation hub. The Dubai World Central (DWC) was renamed to Dubai South not too long ago and to reflect the strategic location of the free zone. The Dubai World Central (DWC), now Dubai South, is located on 140 square kilometers of multipurpose area right next to the Jebel Ali Sea Port. The Dubai South Free Zone headquarters is closely located to Al Maktoum International Airport, Logistics District, Business Park, Aviation District, Commercial District, Residential District, Golf District, Exhibition District, and Humanitarian District. The Dubai South Free Zone international airport is strategically located to provide convenient logistics and shipment around the GCC, Middle East, and the entire world. A company formation in Dubai is great choice because Dubai is a land of many opportunities. With llc company formation in dubai you can take your business to a new height. Starting a new business in Dubai is now easier than ever especially with the help of a professional business consultant. B2B Document Clearing is a trusted company for llc company formation in Dubai and UAE by many clients. As our mission is to provide efficient, cost effective and personalized service with the highest quality service possible. If you are planning to open a new business, Dubai Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the ideal business set up for new entrepreneurs. A Hamriyah company formation; then a local agent is mandatory. 51 % of the business will be owned by the sponsor, hence choosing the right partner is crucial.